Live WELL, Give WELL!
I was born and raised in the Dubuque area, and I am so excited to be a part of the EXIT Realty team. I am enthusiastic to serve you and create a positive real estate experience for you. My life’s journey has prepared me to help you buy/sell real estate and to create happy memories for you and your family. In addition to serving you, part of my reward is to donate 10% of my commission to a non-profit charity of your choice. By giving back, I want to help you and your favorite charity to Live Well, Give Well!
My amazing husband, Kevin, and I have worked side-by-side for 25 years as General Contractors in Edgewood, Iowa. I have learned so many things over the years as a general contractor that have molded and prepared me to be an outstanding real estate agent.
Kevin passed away in August of 2021, after battling a 6 year battle of brain cancer. Kevin was always my biggest cheerleader and greatest support. I know that if he was still with me, he would be cheering me on as I enter this new amazing real estate journey. We have always believed in living our best lives and giving back, and it will be no different in this new chapter of my life.
My most important passions are: spending time with God, our children and 10 grandchildren, family and friends, helping those in need, giving back to the community, cooking, traveling and coffee.
I am honest, hard-working, diligent and trustworthy. I want to share these traits to bring you an optimal experience. My passion for helping people ensures I would enjoy having the opportunity to help you! Let’s Talk! And Live Well, Give Well Together!
Awards & Designations
• 2015 Clayton County Developer of the Year Award
• 4-year member on the Clayton County Enterprise Zone Board of Directors
• Representative - Iowa Apartment Association
• Owner and Property Manager of 8 rental homes that Kevin and I built together
• Volunteer Organizer and Domestic Disaster Relief (I clean up after a disaster in my skid loader) - GoServ Global which is a non-profit organization founded in 2011
• Volunteer State Representative and Speaker - Stonecroft Ministries, a non-profit organization founded in 1938
• Missionary to Peru, South America where I share my story and provide first aid to natives living on the Amazon River
• Head Trustee - Edgewood Bible Church
• 10-year Client Casework Supervisor and Tri-State Instructor – Dubuque American Red Cross
• Licensed Dealer for Champion Homes, Worthington, MN