Whats for Dinner in Dubuque!? Let's give you a run down of our FAVORITES!
Best Locally Owned Family Friendly Spots In Dubuque
- Shot Tower Inn- Known for their pizza and old school decor your family will enjoy the laid pack environment, game room and history within the building! MENU
- Dubuque Mining Company- Casual outlet known for their specialty burgers, Nitro wings, and home made cocktails served in a mason jar! MENU
- Happy Joes Pizza & Ice Cream Shop- Known for the best pizza in the mid west Happy Joes Dubuque does not disappoint! Games for the kids, ice cream shop, and a window into the kitchen so they can walk makes for an exciting family night out! MENU
Best Date Night Spots
- L.May Eatery- Creative dishes are their specialty, enjoy a nice relaxing dinner at Dubuques favorite upscale dinner hot spot! MENU
- Pepper Sprout does not fall short on our date night list, known as one of the BEST in Dubuque this upscale bistro is always showcasing their unique specials in their warm & welcoming environment. MENU
- Ichiban Hibatchi Steak House & Sushi Bar- Always exciting to see the show while sitting at the hibatchi girll here at Ichiban. Great sushi bar and specialty drinks top of the night after a fun dinner! MENU
Burger & a Beer
- Pauls Tap- a staple in Dubuque for decades and the buzz never seems to die! Known for the wild animals on the walls and the old school tunes a visit to Paul's for a famous burger will never steer you wrong!
- Dog House Lounge- Have you ever had a Charmichale!? If not you have not lived! The dog house has great food and fun environment!
- Lot 1- Local hot spot for Lunch & Dinner during the week with a great breakfast on Sundays.