Dyersville Homes for Sale
Welcome to Dyersville Iowa, named one of the 50 most beautiful small towns in America by Good Housekeeping Magazine! Home to approximately 4,115 people, Dyersville is located just west of Dubuque, Iowa.
Local School Info - Dyersville offers two schools for the surrounding area Xavier Catholic Elementary & Beckman Catholic High School . Dyersville is also part of the Western Dubuque School District, which is the largest geographical district in Iowa, in fact it is half the size of Rhode Island! To view more information about the WD School District such as a list of all schools, performance percentages, attendance etc, please CLICK HERE.
Local Economics - Dyersville, like any small community, booms with local businesses; however, does have professional career potential as well. Being in driving distance to Dubuque, Farley, Cascade, and Epworth the job market is endless. HERE is a link to provide you with all local jobs available NOW!
For more information about Dyersville local economics take a look at this Information. You will find the breakdown in unemployment rate, job growth, household incomes, and taxes.
*Have questions about local mortgage rates? This site will give you a breakdown of interest rates, equity rates, and much more! Take a look at what your future holds here!
Housing Statistics - Dyersville has a median home value of $151,800. Average home appreciation is at about 16.85%, and the average age of real estate is 45 years.
Vacancy - Dyersville has approximately 1.90% of houses & apartments unoccupied.
|HOUSING||Dyersville, Iowa||United States|
|Median Home Age||45||37|
|Median Home Cost||$151,800||$185,800|
|Home Appr. Last 12 months||-3.43%||3.74%|
|Home Appr. Last 5 yrs.||7.48%||16.02%|
|Home Appr. Last 10 yrs.||16.85%||-0.68%|
|Property Tax Rate||$13.44||$11.80|
(table & info courtesy of http://www.bestplaces.net/)
Health Care in the Community - This Website will break down the health care options in Dyersville, including statistics regarding air quality, water quality, number of physicians, and health cost.
Religion - Dyersville is home to two churches within city limits; however, there are many within the "community" of Dyersville (including, Farley, Epworth, New Vienna, Earlville, and Petersburg). Here is a list of ALL local churches with phone numbers & addresses. CLICK HERE to view.
Dyersville has so much to offer with its rich history! Some may even say "It truly is living the dream".
- The Field of Dreams - located on the outskirts of town, you will find the world famous location where the iconic baseball movie "The Field of Dreams" was filmed in 1989! Tours of site with lots of interesting facts are offered year round!
- St. Francis Basilica - A hidden gem. The true beauty that lies within this church is astounding. If you like history, you are going to want to stop and take this one in! The detail of the woodwork and glass is enough to take your breath away!
- National Farm Toy Museum - If collecting is your niche, you want to take the time and stop here! So much to learn at this museum! How awesome would it be to find your favorite childhood toy and observe the ten year era set up to see how exactly it has changed?! You can do that right here! What a great place to makes some memories!
Local Restaurants You MUST TRY!
- Country Junction
- Known for their great home cooking served the old fashioned way and excellent pie!
- The Palace
- Great local place you really cannot go wrong here! Located in the heart of downtown, The Palace offers a wide variety of dinners, sandwiches, burgers, and much more! The broasted chicken is a fan favorite and the salad bar is great!
- Chad's Pizza
- Best pizza in town! Always speedy and hot when it arrives! Chad's also features both a lunch & dinner buffet! Our recommendation would be the "Chad Special" you wont be sorry!
Look at the map below to view ALL homes listed within our great community!
© 2017 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.